Know Your Self ~ At Your Own Pace
Learn Selfistry's Signature Framework for Personal Development at Your Own Pace
At Your Own Pace Anytime
Feeling uncertain when it comes to making decisions moving forward through COVID-19? Feeling overwhelmed by internal and external influences?
Not to worry. You’re not alone. These are complex times we live in and anybody who claims it’s easy to navigate through the inner and outer turmoil is lying. Living a meaningful and fulfilling life takes effort. Especially now. Though sourcing the wisdom necessary to proceed may not be so easy to do, it’s also not very complicated. You see, there’s a place inside of you that carries the insight you need right now and which many of us have been taught to seek outside of ourselves. No more. You do not need a guru or a religion. All you need is to reorient yourself. With a little guidance, you’ll be on your way.
Join Sarah as she takes you on a unique journey into your self where you’ll be given a simple map and user-friendly compass so that you’ll never lose your ability to access the wisdom inside of you ever again.
This course consists of 5 modules. When you say yes you will be brought to the Selfistry Community Network where the course is located. Watch the recorded lessons and do the homework at your own pace. Ask questions and share insights on the course Activity Feed as you learn the Selfistry way of self discovery. As a member of the Selfistry Community Network, you will also have the opportunity to meet Sarah and other members of our growing community at our monthly gatherings.
At the end of the course, you’ll have an effective way to stay centered and navigate even the most harrowing times.
Ready to change your life without having to change yourself? Join us!
Lesson 1. Wisely Selfish is the Path: The Three Realms of Selfistry
You are not broken. There’s nothing wrong with you. Let’s take a look at the big picture – the times you were born into and the culture and family you were raised in. Let’s get some perspective and reorient our understanding of what it means to be human – where do our limitations lie and where do we have agency? Why does context matter? What is the source of wisdom?
In this module you will:
- Be introduced to a simple and elegant map of yourself — view it as a blueprint
- Be given permission to be wisely selfish and taught what that looks like
- Connect with a long history of people exploring their complexity and creativity
- Examine the greater field in which we are living and why your participation to our collective future matters
Lesson 2: See Your Self & Love Your Self: Developing Your Inner Witness
Even if you can claim having years of spiritual practice under your belt, if you find you’re unable to pause and move through your day with conscious awareness, your inner Witness may not be active. No worries. The Witness is here and ready to assist you. The act of witnessing is the most direct way to transform your sense of self. This simple, profound act must be practiced to become second nature. In this class, Sarah will guide you to distinguish between “normal” self-consciousness and self-awareness based on neuroscience research. You’ll begin to witness rather than judge your interior experience!
In this module you’ll:
- Differentiate between self-consciousness and self-awareness
- Develop your capacity to witness your emotions, thoughts, and body sensations
- Apply tools to awaken and stabilize your inner Witness Loving
- Discover the neuroscience of self-awareness and the difference between attention and awareness
- Learn a daily somatic practice for developing more Witness consciousness.
Lesson 3: Deepen into You: Accepting the Internal Chaos
You’re not crazy! Everyone has a complex configuration of (often conflicting) needs, desires, beliefs, emotions, and habits. There’s nothing wrong with this. However, these many “selves” can create a lot of inner confusion. Yet, you are SO much more than this confusion. You may feel lost or unsettled, using self-criticism or shame to manage the chaos of life or force decisions to be made – but there’s another way.
When you begin to accept the psychological chaos, observing it all with loving awareness from your inner Witness, your internal landscape begins to organize itself around your deeper Self and Source. Divergent desires, passions, and needs can coexist and even be celebrated.
In this module you’ll:
- Explore your inner landscape with wonder and curiosity rather than judgment, shame, and fear
- Celebrate your complexity rather than be overwhelmed by it
- Experience freedom from inner confusion or the sense that you’re “crazy”
- Learn a simple visualization that will help you sort out your inner world
Lesson 4: Celebrate the Breath Breathing You: Finding Your Center
The Latin word inspirare means “to breathe or blow into.” In this class, Sarah will guide you to explore any limiting beliefs around God or Source, calm your overactive mind and touch into the source of your uniqueness, allowing inspiration to move through you. Deepening your relationship with your Self and with Source, you’ll receive support and wisdom to open to the full picture of who you are and be able to guide your life from a centered and wise place.
In this class, you’ll:
- Feel yourself AS breath, the inspiration for the life you long to create
- Explore the parts of you that are open to the Mystery and those that are closed
- Begin to heal any wounds or sense of betrayal by “God”
- Learn a simple meditation to settle your mind and reconnect with Source
- Tap into your center, inviting all of your selves to contribute to your life’s unique unfolding
Lesson 5: It’s a LifeStyle: Trusting Yourself as the Artist of Your Life
Coming home to ourselves is a lifelong journey. You now have a set of tools, practices, and daily rituals to support you. In this class, you’ll identify ways you might slip into old habits, address any new fears, and continue working in the three realms of Self, Source, and Witness as you artfully create this new phase of your life. You’ll begin to create the perfect recipe for YOU in each realm so you’ll continue to grow as an Artist of the Self. As you prepare to end the course, you’ll feel grounded in your ability to take this work forward in ways that are authentic to you. You’ll trust yourself as the artist of your life.
In this class, you’ll:
- Finally, rest in the comfort of knowing you can do this — create a life authentic to you
- Begin to create a lifestyle that supports the Artistry of your Self
- Embrace the value of being wisely selfish
- Define your spiritual path for yourself
- Reclaim your childlike wonder and curiosity
The Selfistry course I took with Sarah was powerful work and deeply transformative for me. Sarah was totally engaged and present in our sessions. I so value how Sarah connected with each participant and their process; tuning in deeply; listening fully, and offering deep reflection and brilliant perspective to each unique situation or question. Sarah guided the group with clarity, insight and natural flow.Sari Telpner - Solopreneur